For all the sporty functionality Junghans’ ‘Meister Chronoscope’ brings, nothing beats the simplicity and elegance of its vintage 1930s design. Characteristic of the ‘Meister’ range, the bowl-like auxiliary dial perfectly balances the day and date apertures and three chronograph sub-dials, which could look crowded on a smaller face. It has a PVD-coated stainless steel case and black leather strap that will age handsomely.
- Calibre J880.1 automatic movement with 48-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,000 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date and day windows, stop function
- Chronographs with counters
- Matte-silver dial
- Luminous hands, black indices and markers